Power bank mld
RM70.00 Ex Tax: RM70.00
RM40.00 RM49.00 Ex Tax: RM40.00
RM70.00 Ex Tax: RM70.00
RM60.00 Ex Tax: RM60.00
Best USB-C Powerbanks
USB-C is fast becoming the standard charging and connectivity technology of choice for the latest Android phones, latest iPhones, laptops including Macbooks, and even gaming devices. Latest smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S9, S9+, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, X, Xr, X, 8/8+, Google Pixel 3, LG V40 etc. all support USB-C or USB-C PD charging. Nintendo Switch – the most popular handheld gaming console – and most high-end laptops now support USB-C charging as well.A 30+ watt USB-C PD powerbank can also charge Macbooks and many latest USB-C laptops besides charging flagship phones such as Samsung S9, S8, latest iPhones Xs/X etc, iPads, and Nintendo Switch
USB-C PD charging is now supported by Apple’s all new and upcoming iPhones, and nearly all current/future Android phones. It is safe to say that buying a USB-C PD powerbank is a future-proof investment.
The USB-C standard is highly confusing due to various versions/supported voltages and the wide range of supported power output. We have, therefore, simplified the choice by recommending best USB-C powerbanks according to their most intended use. You can also go directly to the bottom of this article to view the table listing USB-C PD powerbanks for mostly charging smartphones or the table listing best USB-C powerbanks for charging both Smartphones & Macbooks.
USB-C Powerbanks Features Explained
USB-C PD charging Watts – The maximum charging output of powerbank is expressed in watts. 15-watt is the absolute minimum that a USB-C powerbank should offer and this is usually the maximum power output offered by the older first generation USB-C power banks. 15 watt is also the maximum charging speed supported by the Nexus 6, Nexus 5X phones.
18+ watt USB-C PD charging support – Almost all latest smartphones in the market today support 18 watt fast charging over USB-C PD. This includes Samsung phones (S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 9, Note 8, S7 etc.) and new Apple iPhone Xs, Xs Max, XR, X, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus. Nintendo Switch also requires 18 watt USB PD to charge it while playing.
30 or more watt USB PD support – This feature applies if you intend to charge Macbooks or USB-C laptops with the powerbank at fast speeds. Your Macbook or laptop will only charge very slowly with a 15-watt USB-C powerbank. In fact, many Windows laptops will not charge at all with the 15-watt USB-C powerbank. In order to charge your Macbooks or compatible laptops at the fastest speed, you will need a 30-watt or 45-watt USB-PD powerbank.
USB-C Input Charging for quickly charging the powerbanks – High capacity powerbanks will take forever (up to 24 hrs or more) to charge with traditional USB wall chargers. Powerbanks with USB-C input will get charged in as little as 4 hours! Good news is that all USB-C output powerbanks usually support USB-C input as well.
Why buy a 18+ watt USB-C PD Powerbank instead of lower priced 15 watt USB-C powerbanks?
A USB-C charger/powerbank with 18 watt or more output offers four big advantages over lower-cost 15-watt USB-C portable chargers:
- An 18+ watt USB-C PD powerbank will support the new fastest charging mode (50% in 30 minutes) for latest iPhones – iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr, 8, 8+, and iPhone X.
- It will fast-charge most of the latest Android smartphones. Latest Android phones such as S10/S9, Note 9, S8, Pixel 3 support a maximum of 18 watt (9 volt @ 2 amp) over USB-C PD in fast charge mode. A 18/24/30/45 watt charger will support this mode as it can output 9 volts. A 15-watt powerbank does not support 9 volt output as it will charge at maximum output of 5 volts @ 3 amps.
- An 18 or more watt USB-C PD powerbank will charge laptops and Macbooks way faster. Such powerbanks can charge at higher voltages (9 or 12 volts or even 20 volts). Powerbanks with 45 or 30 watt charging output will effectively halve your charging time for Macbooks. A 45 or 30-watt charger also offers a reliable charging setup for high current drawing USB-C ultrabooks and laptops as lower wattage chargers can cause charging circuit failures and overload.
- 18/24/30/45 watt powerbanks can charge a Nintendo Switch AND the joy-cons at the same time. Switch can draw as much as 18 watt of power while playing docked with joy-cons and this cannot be handled by lower-cost USB-C chargers which max out at 15 watt. So, in order to get the maximum charging speed for Switch, it is best to use a 18+ watt portable charger.
Here is our selection of top USB-C portable battery banks that deliver the best charging performance with robust and dependable build quality, best selection of features, and responsive customer care.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Powerbank for Smartphones
For Both Android phones S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 etc. and iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus
Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD + QuickCharge 3.0Aukey 10000 USB-C PD fast-charges both latest Androids and latest iPhones as it comes with both USB-C PD and Quickcharge 3.0
Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank is our pick as best USB-C PD portable charger for smartphones. This powerbank can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will also fast-charge all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8) and all Android phones supporting QC 3.0.
Weighing about 8 oz (230 gm) and at about 1 inch thick, Aukey 10000 18-watt USB-C PD is pocket friendly as well. A great feature of Aukey 10000 USB-C PD is that it can both by USB-C cable and directly with Apple lightning cable. Charging by lightning cable is a very handy feature for Apple iPhone owners as you wont have to carry an extra cable for the powerbank.
This portable charger will fully charge Samsung S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone Xs/X/Xr/8 Plus minimum two times. It will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6 minimum three times with some charge to spare.
Aukey 10000 USB-C PD powerbank can be fully charged in 3.5 hours with any 18+ watt USB-C wall charger. We recommend the excellent Anker 30-watt dual port USB-PD wall charger for this powerbank. This wall charger delivers 18 watt from USB-C PD for fast charging new iPhones (or the Aukey 10000 USB-C PD ) and also has a 12-watt port allowing you to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one wall charger.
- Excellently priced good quality fast charging powerbank for latest Androids and iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus etc.
- Full QuickCharge 3.0 output support fast charges almost all Android smartphones including S9, Note 9, S8, S7 etc.
- USB-C input allows you to charge it quickly in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Robust build quality.
- Incredible Price
- 24-month replacement warranty
- Supports charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- Can be charged by both USB-C cable and Lightning cable
- Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable. This is handy for charging USB-C phones with the regular USB port but adding a USB-C to USB-C cable also would have been great.
- 0.95 inch thickness is a bit high though same as recently launched Anker 10000 PD – Anker’s first 10000 mah USB-C PD powerbank (below).
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Powerbank for Smartphones (Close Runner-Up)
For both Android phones S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 etc. and iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus
Anker 10000 PD 18-watt USB-C PDNewly released Anker PowerCore 10000 PD can charge both iPhone 8, 8 Plus & Iphone X and Samsung S9/Note 9/S8 etc. from zero to 50% in about 30 minutes
Launched in February 2019, Anker PowerCore 10000 USB-C PD powerbank is our #2 pick as best USB-C PD portable charger for smartphones, both Android and iPhones. PowerCore 10000 USB-C PD is Anker’s first 10000 mAh class powerbank that can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will fast-charge all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S9/S9+/S8/S7/Note 9/8).
At just 6.8 oz (190 gm) and at about 1 inches thickness with a long design, PowerCore 10000 USB-C PD quite pocket though not as much as Zendure 10000 PD (.6 inches thick). PowerCore 10000 PD will fully charge Samsung S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 and iPhone Xs/X/Xr/8 Plus minimum two times. The portable charger will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6 minimum three times with some charge to spare.
Anker PowerCore 10000 PD can be fully charged in just 3.5 hours with any 18 or more watt USB-C PD wall charger. We recommend the excellent dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD wall charger for charging it . Anker Powerport PD2 wall charger will also fast charge new iPhones (Xs/Max/Xr/X/8/8+)and comes with an additional 12-watt USB port that you can use to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one power outlet.
PowerCore 10000 PD is also has an extra USB charging port capable of 10 watt charging (0 to 50% in 50 mins for most phones). This makes PowerCore 10000 PD the only Anker 10000 mah powerbank with two charging ports
The only reason we are not placing PowerCore 10000 PD is its high price. PowerCore 10000 PD is priced way higher than our #1 pick Aukey 10000 USB-C PD and offers same features, form-factor, and nearly same build quality.
- Terrific premium quality fast charging powerbank for latest Androids including Samsung S9/S9+/S8/Note 8 and iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus etc.
- Can be quickly charged via USB-C input in 3 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Two ports! (18 wat USB-C PD + 10 watt regular USB) in such a compact powerbank
- Excellent build quality.
- 6.8 oz weigh makes it one of the lightest PD powerbanks available
- Supports for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- High quality USB-C to USB-C cable included
- 1 inch thickness. The new 4 inch x 2 inch long design is more pocketable but slimmer design would have been much better.
- Priced high.
Best Slim USB-C PD Fast-charging Powerbank for Smartphones
(Both Androids and iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus)
Zendure 10000 18-watt USB-C PD + QuickCharge 3.0 Portable ChargerZendure UltraSlim 10000 has width and length similar to a smartphone and will charge most smartphones at least twice
Zendure Ultra-Slim 10000 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank is currently our pick as a best slim and most pocketable USB-C PD portable charger for charging the latest USB-C PD smartphones including the latest iPhones Xs, Xs Max, X etc. and latest USB-C PD Android smartphones. Zendure Ultra-Slim 10000 USB-C PD powerbank is one of the very few 10000 mAh USB-C PD powerbanks in the market and has a stellar build quality and ultra-portable form-factor at 8 oz/230 grams.
Zendure Ultra-Slim 10000 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank can fast-charge all the latest iPhones from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes and will also fast-charge almost all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones and all Android phones supporting QC 3.0. It fully recharges iPhone Xs/Xs Max or Samsung S9/S8/Note 9/Note 8 at least twice.
With a weight of 8 oz (230 gm) and a thickness of 0.6 inches Zendure Ultra-Slim 10000 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank is pocket friendly and easy to carry around in the hand with the phone while charging.
Zendure Ultra-Slim 10000 18-watt USB-C PD powerbank can be fully charged in 4 hours with an 18+ watt USB-C wall charger. We recommend Anker 30-watt dual port USB-PD wall charger for this powerbank. This wall charger delivers 18 watt from USB-C PD for fast charging new iPhones and also has an extra 12-watt port allowing you to charge both your phone and powerbank simulataneously.
- Excellent USB-PD powerbank for latest iPhones and Androids.
- Easily the slimmest premium USB-C PD powerbank in the market. Build quality at par with Anker.
- 18-watt PD output is perfect for fast charging latest iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus etc.
- Fully supports QC 3.0 output to fast-charge almost all Android smartphones including S9, Note 9, S8, S7 etc.
- Slim 15mm (0.6 inches) thick design makes it pocketable
- 230 gram (8 oz) weight is convenient.
- USB-C input allows you to charge it quickly in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Offers passthrough charging – charge the powerbank while charging your phone through the powerbank.
- Included dual USB-C/micro-USB cable
- Great warranty and customer support
Best Medium Capacity USB-C PD Powerbank for All Smartphones, Macbooks, and Switch
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD (24 watt USB PD output) with USB-C PD wall charger
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD is our top choice as the USB-C powerbank for smartphones. It offers 24 watt of maximum USB-C PD output, making it perfect for charging all the latest smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7 etc. and Apple iPhone Xs, 8, 8+ at their maximum supported charging speed. The new iPhones Xs/8/8+/X can be fast charged to 50% in just 30 minutes over USB-C PD 18 watt.
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD will fully charge iPhone 8, 7, and 6S about 6+ times and iPhone X, 8 Plus, and 7 Plus 4+ times. It will charge Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7, LG V30, V20 etc. 4+ times as well.
The powerbank comes bundled with a quality 30-watt USB-C PD wall charger, which you can also use to fast charge your phones directly or to charge your Macbook at 30-watt fast speed (same as Apple’s stock 29 watt Macbook wall charger).
PowerCore Speed 20000 PD has two charging ports (one USB-C and one standard USB) and weighs about 14oz. A sturdy body with 18 months warranty further assure continued functioning under heavy use.
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD will also charge the latest Macbooks and iPads at pretty fast 24 watt charging output. If charging Macbooks even faster is important for you than we will instead recommend a 30-watt USB-C PD powerbank such as RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD or Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD .
- Fastest charging for all Samsung smartphones & latest Apple iPhones
- Fastest charging for Nintendo Switch – can charge Switch while it is being played.
- Macbook compatible 24 watt charging
- Bundled with a quality USB-C wall charger that can also act as fast charger for iPhone Xs, Xs Max, X, 8, 8+.
- Gets charged in just 4 hours with the bundled wall charger
- Narrow, long, easy to hold design
- Lightweight charger at 13.6 oz (360 gm)
- Solid build quality and customer service assurance
- An option without the bundled USB-C wall charger would have been great
- Limited compatibility with portable solar panel chargers. If you plan to extensively charge your powerbank using portable solar chargers, then we do not recommend this portable charger. For portable solar panel charging, we instead recommend RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD .
Best Medium Capacity USB-C Powerbank for Android Smartphones
RAVPower 20100 USB-C Input/Output with QuickCharge 3.0 (18 watt QuickCharge output and 15 watt max USB-C output) Does not support 18-watt USB PD fast-charging mode for new iPhone Xs Max, Xs, Xr, X, 8, 8 PlusRAVPower 20100 USB-C comes with both USB-C and QC 3.0 and can charge a Nintendo Switch while playing
Without QC 3.0 With QC 3.0 Wall charger Wall charger
RAVPower 20100 USB-C Input/Output with QC 3.0 is our top choice for USB-C powerbanks for all Android smartphones (in fact it is ideal for all smartphones except the Apple’s latest iPhones Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X and 8/8 Plus). RAVPower 20100 comes with USB-C Input (for charging the powerbank) and USB-C Output for charging your USB-C devices. It also has with the latest QuickCharge 3.0 charging port, thus making it an excellent buy if you currently own a QC 3.0 or 2.0 smartphone such as S9/S8 etc. And all this is available with a solid build quality and at an incredible price.
RAVPower 20100 has a total of three USB charging ports – one USB-C, one USB Quickcharge 3.0 port, and one smart 2.4 amp USB port.RAVPower 20100 has three charging ports – one USB-C, one USB Quickcharge 3.0, and one 2.4 amp USB port
Please note that RAVPower 20100 USB C will fast charge Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, Note 8, S7 etc. with its QuickCharge 3.0 port. It will also recharge all Quickcharge 3.0 phones such as LG V30, Sony XZ1, Nokia 8, HTC U11/Ultra etc. via the QuickCharge 3.0 port. RAVPower 20100 USB C will fast charge Google Nexus 6 & 5X through the 15 watt USB-C port.
RAVPower 20100 delivers maximum 15 watt over USB-C but can deliver 18 watt over QuickCharge 3.0. This is the reason why it can fast charge the latest Samsung S9/S8/S7 and all the latest Android smartphones with its Quickcharge port.
RAVPower 20100 USB-C Input/Output with QC 3.0 can be fast charged by any QC 3.0 wall charger as well as most wall-chargers that come with Android phones, or any USB-C wall charger. Charging time for this massive 20100 powerbank is just 5 hours with a QC 3.0 wall charger or a Samsung S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8 wall charger.
True 20100 mAh capacity of RAVPower 20100 means that you can charge even the latest Samsung Galaxy S8 five times. Similarly, you can charge an iPhone 7 eight+ times and even charge iPad air fully once. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 3+ times with the RAVPower 20100.
RAVPower 20100 comes with a high quality QC 3.0 charger and is available at an unbeatable price, which when combines with RAVPower’s record of excellent customer service makes it one of the nest USB-C powerbanks available.
- Best of both worlds – QuickCharge 3.0 Input/Output + USB-C Input/Output
- You can also use your phone’s USB-C wall charger to charge it directly. Also charges with old micro-USB wall chargers!
- Fast charges all Samsung smartphones – S9/S8/S7/Note 8 using 18-watt Quickcharge 3.0 port
- Fast charges all Quickcharge 3.0 Android smartphones (LG V30, Sony XZ1, Nokia 8, HTC U11/Ultra) as well as Nexus 6/5X
- Macbook compatible – 15 watt USB-C Macbook charging output
- Option to purchase with bundled QC 3.0 charger
- Bundled QC 3.0 wall charger deal offers excellent value for money.
- Gets charged in 5 hours via QC 3.0 wall charger. You can also use a USB-C wall charger to charge it in 4.5 hours
- RAVPower’s excellent 18+ 12 months customer support/warranty
- Solid build quality
- 13.4 oz weight
- Price! Unbeatable value for the features provided.
- No USB Power Delivery (PD). Cannot fast charge the latest Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iphone 8 Plus as it does not have 18-watt USB-C PD support.
- Cannot fast charge Nintendo Switch at its maximum supported 18-watt as the powerbank lacks 18-watt USB-C PD support.
Best High Capacity USB-C PD Powerbank 30-watt
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD (30-watt USB-C PD)Ravpower USB C PD 26800 has a massive battery – the maximum allowed by TSA with 30-watt heavy duty Macbook original equivilant charger
Our next pick is – incredibly enough- also from RAVPower but this time with the all important 30-watt USB-C PD output. This allows it to fast charge the latest Apple iPhones – iPhone Xs, Xs Max, X, 8, 8 Plus – to 50 % in just 30 minutes. It can also recharge Nintendo Switch at its maximum supported 18-watt current.
RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD has all of the same features as RAVpower 20100 PD (at #3 below) but with one big difference – it has a huge 26800 mAH battery – the maximum battery size allowed by TSA or international airlines on the flights for carry-on/cabin luggage.
This means that RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can charge a Samsung Galaxy S8 almost 7 times (!!) and an iPhone 7 almost 10+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 4+ times.
The RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD can be charged in 4 hours with a 30 watt USB-C PD wall charger. RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD comes with a USB-C reversible cable but does not come with a USB-C wall charger, which has to be bought separately. Hence, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB-C PD charger such as Anker 49.5 watt PD charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB-C wall charger) to go with this powerbank.
Please Note: Only a 30-watt+ USB-C PD wall charger such as Anker PowerPort II PD charger or RAVPower Super-C 36 watt Type-C charger will charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours. A regular (non-PD) 30 watt USB-C wall charger will not charge RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours and will take about 10 hrs to charge it.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7 at fastest speed.
- Fast charges iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus, iPad Pro
- 30-watt USB C PD power – suitable for Macbooks and other USB-C ultrabooks
- Massive true 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed in cabin baggage
- Solid build quality
- Comes with USB-C reversible cable
- RAVPower’s excellent customer support & 30 months warranty
- No bundled USB-C wall charger option
Best 30-watt High-Capacity USB-C PD Powerbank with bundled PD Wall Charger
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with PD Wall Charger (30 watt USB-C PD)
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD is a recent release by Anker and is a solid 30-watt USB-C PD power bank. This is at the moment Anker’s highest capacity (and top-priced) portable power bank . The Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD comes with one 30-watt USB-C PD charging port and two standard USB high speed (2.4 Amp, maximum supported by Apple iPhone) charging ports. Impeccable build quality and backing by Anker’s excellent customer service makes it our top recommended USB-C powerbank if you want to purchase a high capacity USB-C powerbank with a bundled quality USB-C wall charger. The price of Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD may seem high but it comes with a 30-watt USB-C wall charger which will otherwise cost almost $30 to buy separately.
This is also an excellent two-in-one laptop/smartphone charger for owners of Macbook Pros (or other USB-C laptops) and flagship smartphones, complete with the maximum TSA-allowed powerbank battery capacity for carry-on baggage in flights.
30-watt Macbook compatible output, smooth and consistent USB C PD output, fastest charging for latest Apple and Samsung phones, bundled PD wall charger and maximum TSA-allowed capacity makes one of the best portable chargers options available.
- Will fast charge Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7 at fastest speed.
- Will fast charge iPhone Xs Max, Xs, Xr, X, 8, 8 Plus
- Charges Macbooks at 30 watt
- 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed by TSA in cabin baggage
- Solid and sturdy build
- Anker’s well-known reliability and customer support
- 10-position charging indicator
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- No option to buy without the bundled USB-C wall charger. If you find the price too high or do not need a USB-C wall charger RAVPower 26800 USB-C PD is a great alternative.
Best USB-C PD Powerbank if you want to charge Macbook Air at fastest possible speed (45 watt)
Zendure A6PD 20100 USB-C PD Portable Charger (45 watt USB-C PD)
Recommended for Macbooks, iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8/8+, USB-C ultrabooks, Samsung S9, S8, S7, S6 Note 9, Note 8, all Android smartphones, Nintendo SwitchZendure A6PD delivers 45 watt charging power and charges Macbooks and USB laptops at fastest speed than any other quality powerbank in the market
45 watt USB-C charging enables you to charge USB-C laptops and Macbooks at almost 50% faster rate than 30-watt charging. USB-C PD is fast becoming the standard for charging laptops with all Apple Macbooks and most other latest laptops supporting USB-C PD charging. Laptops require much higher charging output than smartphones. Most phones can only take a maximum of about 18 watt charging output from the powerbank. However, most USB-C laptops can benefit from much higher charging USB-C PD outputs – 30 watt and higher. A powerbank with higher USB PD output will charge your Macbook/laptop much faster.
If you want a powerbank that can not only fast-charge all smartphones (Apple/Android) but also charge laptops at fastest possible speed currently possible from powerbanks, then our top choice as 45-watt powerbank is Zendure A6PD 20100 45 watt. This powerbank features an incredible 45 watt USB-C PD charging output, full support for fastest charging of all latest smartphones (both iPhones and Android) and stellar build quality. Zendure A6PD 20100 45 watt delivers 45 watt charging power – more than the original Apple MacBook Air’s 29 watt wall charger. This means that it can charge your Macbook Air faster than it takes to charge it by the original Apple wall charger. We highly recommend this powerbank if you have a USB-C chargeable laptop, especially Macbooks.
If you want a quality 45 watt USB-C PD powerbank at lowest cost and do not need a bundled USB-C wall charger than Zendure A6PD 20100 45 watt is currently the lowest cost quality option in the market. Its only other 45-watt competitor is the Jackery Supercharge 20000 PD but we found Zendure A6PD to be lighter and better built than Jackery. It can be charged with a regular USB wall charger in 10-12 hours or with a 30-watt USB wall charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD 49.5 watt wall charger in just about 4 hours.
Also, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB PD charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD 49.5 watt wall charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB charger) to go with this powerbank. Apple’s standard Macbook wall chargers will work fine as well.
- Supports pass-through charging meaning it can be charged from wall-charger while it is charging your devices . This is a rare feature in powerbanks and allows you to use a powerbank as a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) device.
- True 20,100 mAH capacity
- Supports the new fast charging mode for iPhone Xs Max, Xs, Xr, 8, 8+, and iPhone X (50% in 30 minutes).
- Supports fastest charging mode for Samsung Galaxy S9/S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 9, Note 8
- 45-watt power – suitable for fast charging USB-C chargeable laptops, specially Macbooks
- Gets charged in just 3.2 hours with a 45 watt USB-C PD wall charger. 4 hours with a 30-watt PD charger
- Zendure’s excellent 24 months customer support/warranty
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- USB hub feature – enables you to connect a USB-pendrive or hard disk for data transfer to the laptop while charging
- 15v and 20 v USB-C output support
- Sturdy build quality and quality construction
- An option with bundled USB-C PD wall charger would have been nice. To charge Zendure A6PD in 4 hours or less, you require a 30 or 45 watt PD wall charger such as Anker Powerport II USB-C PD wall charger .
- Price is slightly higher than any other 20100 mAh powerbanks though 50% faster charging speed makes it worth it for Macbook owners.
- The shiny outer shell may not be to everyone’s liking!
Best Lightweight USB-C Powerbanks for Charging iPhones & Android Smartphones
(18-watt USB-C PD and 15-watt USB-C) Recommended wall charger Anker 30w PowerPort PD2 USB-C PD
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|Fast charging for Samsung S9, S9+, Pixel 3/2/XL, S8, S8+, S7 50% in 30 mins||Fast charges S9,S8, S7 & QC3.0 phones over QC 3.0|
|USB-PD for charging Macbooks|
|Max PD output||18-watt USB-C PD +10 watt regular USB output at same time||18 watt||18 watt||No PD 15 watt USB-C||No PD 15 watt USB-C|
|Time to charge the powerbank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~4 hrs||~5 hrs|
|Weight||6.8 oz||7 oz @ 0.6 inches thickness||8.3 oz||7 oz||15 oz|
Best USB-C PD Powerbanks for Charging Smartphones and Macbooks
(24/30/45 watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger Anker 49.5w Powerport II USB-C PD
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, iPhone X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|18-w fast charging for Samsung S10, S10+, S9, S9+,S8, S8+, S7 50% in 30 mins|
|USB-PD for fast-charging Macbooks||45 Watt||45 Watt|
|Max PD output||30 watt||30 watt||24 watt||45 watt||45 watt|
|Time to charge the powerbank||~4.5 hrs||~4.5 hrs||~4 hrs||~3 hrs||~3.2 hrs|
|Number of Ports/Special Feature||3, High capacity with Anker reliability and quality assurance||3, Best combo of high capacity, quality, and value for money||2, Great size/weight with Anker quality and service assurance||2, Great value for money 45-watt PD powerbank if you do not mind slightly large size than Anker/Zendure||2, Lightest 45 watt PD powerbank|
|QuickCharge 3.0 Output||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has USB PD, which is better||Has both USB PD and QC 3.0|
power bank 10400
Aluminum casing with battery cell technologies from LG and Samsung.
Premium Li-ion battery cells from LG and Samsung add an extra 10400mAh to the battery life of your smartphone, tablet or digital camera. The Power Bank is capable of 2.5 recharges for the Mi 3.
- 2.5full Charges on the Mi 3
- 4.5full Charges on the iPhone 5s
- 1.5full Charges on the iPad mini
* Lab test results. Actual usage may vary.
Adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips from Texas Instruments.Mi Power Bank not only provides nine layers of circuit chip protection, but also enhances efficiency.
World-class chips are not only safer, but improve charging conversion rate and stabilize discharging voltage with advanced resistance-capacitance sensors to optimize efficiency and durability.
The single-piece metal casing was created by high precision CNC digital cutting. The surface is water and corrosion resistant, and is perfect for everyday use.
Buttons, indicator lights, and connection ports are located on one end of the power Bank.
Mi Power Bank automatically adjusts its output based on the connected device. It's compatible with smartphones and tablets from Mi, Apple, Samsung, HTC, Google and BlackBerry as well as a variety of digital cameras and handheld gaming devices.
Ergonomically friendly and easy to grab.
The meticulous anodizing process creates a stronger surface resistant to fading, wear, and corrosion.
A slightly indented button can be easily found.
The one-piece carved aluminum casing ensures structural rigidity. Tested to withstand 5,000 micro USB insertion/removal cycles and 1,500 USB insertion/removal cycles.
We never compromises on craftsmanship or testing.
|ESD||Contact discharging 8KV / Air discharging 12KV|
|High temperature||70 degrees, 96 hours|
|Low temperature||-40 degrees, 96 hours|
|High temperature and high humidity||60 degrees and RH95%, 96 hours|
|Temperature cycle||70 ~ -40 degrees, 10 cycles|
|Salt spray test||35 degrees / 5% / 24 hours, 3 cycles|
10 Best Small 3,000mAh – 5,000mAh Power Banks
If you’ve read our many power bank reviews, then you know that power banks come in many different shapes, sizes, charging capabilities and of course, capacities.
We’re here to show you the best power banks on the lower end of the spectrum that have lower capacities and the small size to take these portables chargers nearly anywhere.
These chargers sit in a range of 3,000mAh to 5,000mAh of capacity that is perfect for everyday use because they’re able to provide just enough power, and some are even able to go beyond just a days use.
Let’s take a look at the best small power banks with capacities to match.
#1: Anker PowerCore 5000
Anker is known for creating top-tier power banks and there’s really no exception here with their PowerCore 5000 being the best small power bank.
It’s a new breed of small power banks that’s being ushered in with its larger capacity of 5,000mAh of power, that can charge many smartphones twice, some other smartphones can even charge more times.
The charging speed is another aspect that makes the power bank awesome because both the Output and Input are 5V/2.0A. As a result, you can expect most smartphones that are connected to the PowerCore 5000 to charge at their fastest speed.
The recharging speed is equivalent to the Output, so you can expect a full recharge within 3-hours. That’s enough time to use the power bank again in a single day.
Of course, there’s the portability, with it being rather larger than most small power banks, it still manages with being super portable and can be taken anywhere. It’s just a bit thicker than power banks of smaller capacities, and putting it into a pocket may not be the best option but it can still be very versatile.
When you add in the awesome build and the use of Panasonic battery cells to make the Output capacity very close to its initial capacity, then this small power bank is one the best in this mini area of portable chargers.
Read Review for Anker PowerCore 5000
Specs of the PowerCore 5000:
- Capacity: 5,000mAh
- Output: 5V/2.0A
- Input: 5V/2.0A via Micro USB Input
- LED Power Indicators: Three-LED status system
- Size: 4.2 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- 18-month warranty
The new standard for charging is now becoming USB-C. It’s the standard that many new Andriod smartphones are using, some tablets are using and now even laptops are starting to use USB-C.
This all means that you’re eventually going to be able to charge your laptop and smartphone with basically the same charger. Well, you basically can now if you own something like a Google Pixel 2 and a USB-C compatible MacBook. With that said, this Aukey 5,000mAh power bank is quite important.
That’s because there aren’t many Mini power banks on the market that make use of USB-C. Also, the only port on this Aukey power bank is the USB-C port and you can use it as an Output and input. The output charging speed is 5V/3.0A, while the input recharge speed for this power bank is 5V/2.0A.
You have to use a USB-C to USB-C charging cable to charge USB-C compatible devices with this power bank. Or you can use a USB-C to Lightning power bank to charge the iPhone X or iPhone 8.
Read Review for Aukey 5,000mAh USB-C Portable Charger
Specs of the AUKEY 5,000mAh USB-C Portable Charger:
- Capacity: Advertised: 5,000mAh Output Capacity: 4,000mAh
- Output: 5V/3.0A
- Input: 5V/2.0A
- LED Power Indicators: 4 LED Dotted Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 6.2 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches
- Weight: 4.5 Ounces
It’s quite similar to Anker’s PowerCore 5000, but its size and design are just a bit different. Known to be candy bar sized, the power bank does very well at being one the best small power banks on the market because of its short length and skinny width. As a result, it can fit into a pocket and easily be held in your hand.
Then there’s the charging, and it can Output 5V/2.0A charging speed to your devices. This amount of Amperage is enough to charge many smartphones at their max speed.
The input speed at 1 Amp is to be expected since it’s quite a small charger. The power capacity does a great job at keeping a great conversions rate, so you can very well charge your smartphone up to 2 times. Some may even do 3 times.
The design is one the best aspects since it begins charging automatically and turns off when nothing is connected to the power bank. However, these kind of features are prevalent within many of Anker’s portable chargers, which is a great thing to see.
Read Review for Anker Astro E1 5,200mAh Power Bank
Specs of the Anker Astro E1 5200mAh:
- Capacity: Advertised: 5,200mAh Real Capacity: 5,000mAh
- Output: 5V/2.0A
- Input: 5V/1.0A
- LED Power Indicators: Four-LED Power Indicators
- Size: 3.8 × 1.7 × 0.9 inches
- Weight: 4.16 ounces
- Comes with Micro-USB Cable
Slim power banks are paving the way for the small power bank arena. This is because they’re basically flattened versions of the traditional cylindrical power banks that are used. This Jackery Air 6 is a great example of what a slim power bank should be.
It basically has the same exact dimensions and weight that any smartphone would. As a result, you can carry this Air 6 easily or simply put it into your pocket along with your smartphone. The user experience with this charger is absolutely straightforward and there’s no way it could be cumbersome.
It’s very minimalist design is what makes it very easy to use by having nearly all the functional components on a single side.
The power capacity may not be the best with it initially being 3,000mAh but actually delivering 2,500mAh but even so, for its awesome portability and ability to charge a single smartphone to its fully capacity, this slim charger is ready to go wherever you need it to.
Read Review for Jackery Air 6 Power Bank
Specs of the Jackery Air 6 Power Bank:
- Capacity: Advertised Capacity: 3,000mAh Real Capacity: 2,500mAh
- Output: 5V/1.0A
- Input: 5V/2.0A Via Micro-USB
- LED Power Indicators: Single LED Indicator with Color Variants
- Size: 4.6 x 0.3 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Comes with an Apple Lightning Cable
#5: Anker PowerCore Fusion 5000
We’ve got quite a few Anker portable chargers in this guide, and that’s because Anker is a brand that not only makes quite a few mini power banks but the ones they have are great quality ones.
This is their PowerCore Fusion 5000 portable charger. It, of course, has a 5,000mAh power capacity that can charge most smartphones to their full power about 1.5 times.
That said, the most innovative part of this charger is actually using it. As this 5,000mAh power bank actually makes use of two USB-A ports. The charging speed from the USB-A ports changes depending on how you use the charger.
That’s because this power bank can be used as a portable charger, or you can use it as a USB wall charger, with its use of a built-in AC adapter.
The charging speed of each of the ports is 3A when you use it as a power bank and the max output is also 3A. While you’re using it as a USB wall charger, the ports have a charging speed of 5V/2.1A, and that’s to prevent any overheating.
This PowerCore Fusion 5000, slows down its charging speed because while it’s plugged into an AC outlet, that’s also how it can recharge. That said, this power bank also makes use of a Micro-USB input if you want to recharge it that way too, at a recharge speed of 5V/2.0A.
- Capacity: Advertised: 5,000mAh Output Capacity: 3,500mAh
Used as a USB Wall Charger: Each Port Outputs 5V/2.1A
Used as a Power Bank: Each Port Outputs 5V/3.0A
- Input: Via AC Adapter: 100-240V~0.5A 50-60Hz Via Micro-USB Input Port: 5V/2.0A
- LED Power Indicators: 3 LED Dotted Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 6.7 Ounces
#6: Anker PowerCore+ Mini
It’s always about the amount of power that you can get from a small power bank. This PowerCore+ Mini takes what a mini charger should provide and makes it into a most optimal charging experience.
The power capacity is normal for what these small chargers are able to bring to the table, with 3,350mAh of power capacity. The best part of the power capacity is that it’s very close to the initial capacity since the power bank uses Panasonic battery cells. As a result, you can either get 1 full charge to your smartphones or maybe even a half a charge more.
Charging speed is at the most basic level with it providing an Output and Input speed of 5V/1.0A.
Sure, it’s not the fastest charging speed that you can get with portable chargers like these, however, it’s more about the ease of use and portability for chargers like these. Take for instance the functional components and how they’re just on just a single side of the power bank.
This charger doesn’t provide the best in charging speed, but for everything else, like its power capacity, design and build quality, all of those things make this one of the best small portable chargers on the market.
Read Review for Anker PowerCore+ Mini Portable Charger
Specs of the Anker PowerCore+ Mini:
- Capacity: 3,350mAh
- Output: 5V / 1.0A
- Input: 5V / 1.0A
- LED Power Indicator: Yes
- Size: 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.9in
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Price: $12.99
It’s a small charger that has a very similar design to other cylindrical power banks. It stands toe to toe with more known small chargers, so it shouldn’t be dismissed without knowing what makes this RAVPower Luster Mini so important.
Okay, so there’s nothing truly extraordinary about this charger but just as the PowerCore+ Mini, it takes itself to the limit of what these things can do. It has a power capacity of 3,350mAh and that mostly stays the same with the use of Panasonic battery cells, as they give a better Energy conversion rate and are able to hold onto their capacity in the long-term.
The charging speed isn’t anything special with the Output and Input delivering a 5V/1.0A charging speed. However, when you have something that’s designed like this and so portable that it can literally be taken anywhere, the charging speed isn’t the most important aspect.
One of the best things that mini chargers can be, is to be as simple as possible. This is definitely true for the Luster Mini.
Read Review for RAVPower Luster Portable Charger
Specs of the RAVPower Luster portable charger:
- Capacity: 3,350mAh
- Output: 5V/1.0A
- Input: 5V/1.0A via Micro USB Input
- LED Power Indicators: 3 LED power capacity indicators
- Size: 4.02 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches
- Weight: 2.6 ounces
- Comes with Micro-USB Cable
For its power capacity shortcoming, the KMASHI 5,000 Compact power bank is one real powerful charger.
The Initial capacity is at 5,000mAh, however, Output capacity that you’ll actually be receiving will be about 3,700mAh to 4,000mAh. This is mostly due to the charging speed, which is an Output of 5V/2.1A.
The Output charging is great because it’s near the Max stand charging speed of 2.4A. As a result, you can expect this KMASHI compact to charge nearly any smartphone at its max charging speed and even charge tablets at quite a fast charging rate.
The fast charging speed also goes for the Input as well with it being 5V/2.0A, so you can expect it to be fully recharged in 3 hours.
The design is where this small power bank does pretty good in because of its oval shape, the power bank is actually easier to fit into your pocket than say, a PowerCore 5000 or an Aukey PB-N37 5000mAh portable charger that have similar designs. All the functional components are on a single side of it for very easy access.
The build quality on the outside is absolutely solid with it being covered by a rubber folding to make it structurally protected. On the inside, the use of Panasonic battery cells could really improve the capacity through a better conversion rating.
Read Review for KMASHI Compact 5,000mAh Power Bank
Specs of the KMASHI Compact 5,000mAh Power Bank:
- Capacity: Advertised: 5,000mAh Real Capacity: 3,700mAh
- Output: 5V/2.1A
- Input: 5V/2.0A via Micro USB Input
- LED Power Indicators: 4 LED Power Indicators
- Size: 3.97 x 1.49 x 1.18 inches
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
We’ve mentioned other slim power banks on this list, there’s one slim power bank that does a somewhat a better job with its form factor.
This is the Anker PowerCore 5000 Slim that may not be as slim as the Viivant or Jackery Air 6 but its design is what makes the experience with it better.
One side of the PowerCore Slim is curved and another side of it is completely flat with a rubber surface which has indented grooves. This makes it possible to stack your smartphone on top of the charger so it’s easier to use your smartphone than ever.
The side with the rubber is able to hold your smartphone in place and as a result, you can even make phone calls with one single hand. The ergonomic form factor is what puts this power bank near the top of the Slim category.
The power capacity is initially rated at 5,000mAh but that depletes to 4,000mAh of power, as energy is lost during charging. You can still expect 2 full charges for most smartphones. The most interesting aspect is the charging speeds, with the Output and Input both being 5V/2.0A.
This kind of charging speed with a slim power bank isn’t very common but then again, there’s the case with the Viivant Slim having two ports. The 2 Amp speeds will give you optimal speed for any smartphone that you’re charging, the recharge of the PowerCore Slim can be about 3 hours.
If anything, the PowerCore Slim takes Slim chargers to their epitome with it providing a highly functional design and fast charging speeds. Best of all, you can do it all by simply fitting it into your pocket, along with your smartphone.
Read Review for Anker PowerCore 5000 Slim
Specs of the Anker PowerCore 5000 Slim:
- Capacity: Advertised: 5,000mAh Real Capacity: 4,000mAh
- Output: 5V2.0A
- Input: 5V/2.0A via Micro USB Input
- LED Power Indicators: 3 LED Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 5 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches
- Weight: 4.2 ounces
Going back to the basics can actually be a good thing at times. This Jackery Mini is shaped like a very early mini power bank, with its rectangular shape but for everything else, it has definitely joined the modern era. Which is why it’s on the best small power banks list.
The charging speed isn’t anything out of the ordinary, with the Output being 5V/1.0A but the Input is just a bit faster with it being 1.5 Amps. As a result, you can expect this power bank to fully recharged within 3 hours.
It’s the design that makes the Jackery Mini, great. With it being small and light and the functional components are front and center ready to be used.
Also, it makes use the Panasonic battery cells that are able to deliver a better conversion rate, which puts its 3,350mAh power capacity to great use. It’s a simple small power bank that makes great use of all simple charging tech and wraps it into one great charger.
Read Review for Jackery Mini Power Bank
Specs of the Jackery Mini Power Bank:
- Capacity: Advertised: 3,350mAh Real Capacity: 3,000mAh
- Output: 5V/1.0A
- Input: 5V/1.5A via Micro USB Input
- LED Power Indicators: 4 LED Power Capacity Indicators
- Size: 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches
- Weight: 2.7 ounces